ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc.
首頁 > 職缺
|Company:||ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc.|
|Location:||Orange, California, US|
|Industry:||Medical equipment design and manufacturing|
|Introduction:||Onyx Healthcare Inc. is a professional Medical IT company. Our commitment to our customers is to provide reliable and high quality Medical PC solutions. In a short time, Onyx has grown to be one of the leaders in the professional Hospital / Clinical IT market under the brand "ONYX". We provide a full line of medical products such as Medical Computing Stations, Medical Panel PCs, Bedside Infotainment System, Nursing Carts, and MTA (Mobile Telecare Assistant) systems.|
|Field:||Marketing Coordinator and Technical Project Manager|
|Description:||For Marketing Coordinator:
• Conduct market research to find answers about client requirements, habits and trends
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
• Planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements and inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, and relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising, and maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Technical Project Manager
• Provide Project/Requirements Management Support towards the assigned regional sales team in the following areas
• Provide product knowledge and design know-how for OEM/ODM project engagement.
• Manage project proposal, delivery, and lifecycle fulfillment with HQ manufacturing support team.
• Provide Field Application Engineering Service based on the client requirements in the following areas:
• Build customized embedded OS image
• Prepare project evaluation sample
• Establish OEM/ODM project product inspection standard and manual
• Provide Customer/Technical Support Service towards OEM/ODM and Channel Distribution partners in the following areas:
• Troubleshoot product and evaluation unit issues
• Provide preliminary RMA diagnosis and process RMA request accordingly
• Leverage HQ technical support team to fulfill RMA request and shipment.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of project management principles and excellent presentation skills
• Actively uses project management tools to independently manage medium/large-sized projects
• Understanding of key quality systems: i.e. change management, design reviews, V&V, design controls, and APQP
• Manages multiple projects concurrently with in depth knowledge of project planning and scheduling
• Independently manages scope, time and resources of medium to large scope projects, within predefined constraints
• Collaborates with others and builds effective working relationships; negotiates to build broad-based support and/or persuades others in order to influence important outcomes
• Management of key projects and initiatives supporting quality improvements and cost reductions
• Facilitates team dialogue to identify all project risk, develops mitigation strategies/plans and works to have strategies in place should they be needed
• Negotiates conflict resolution when needed between team members
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.