首頁 > 職缺
|Website:||http://www.a-volute.com/en/ & www.nahimic.com|
|Employees:||40 - 50 employees|
|Introduction:||An innovative leader in 3D audio with a strong international scope, A-Volute has developed 3D audio software and audio drivers that provide improved sound for PC laptops, gamer headsets, and tablets. The company is also the creator of the software Nahimic. A-Volute utilizes its own technology and expertise in order to deliver natural, immersive, and high quality audio in gaming and multimedia products.
In the midst of such growth, we are searching for a collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills.
|Opening A:||1 person|
|Field:||SENIOR LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER|
|Description:||You hold at least 5 years of experience. Your experiences have allowed you to grasp a wide variety of subjects, technical and
functional, within a strong technical context.
You have displayed an ability to direct technical teams with the Agile method; you have real leadership experience guiding a team
to success within a demanding environment.
Rigorous and reliable, the Senior Lead Software Engineer presents the development of activities carried out by their team in a clear
and precise manner.
You will manage an Agile team of 3 to 6 people dedicated to the development of our projects.
Necessary software engineer skills include:
- Highly proficient in C++ and C# languages
- Conceptualization of software architecture
- Knowledgeable of the different user systems (i.e. Windows, Mac, Android, Linux)
- Understanding of “Design Patterns”
- Knowledgeable of signal processing
- Architecture of IT systems
- Knowledgeable of digital AUDIO technology
- Proficient in AGILE method
- Proficient in English
- Understanding of algorithmics
Necessary management skills include:
o Open-mindedness and strong communication skills
o Enthusiasm, tenacity, and team spirit
o Following the prioritization and advancement of projects
o Managing internal relations
o Driving and motivating teams in Sprint panning, a well as ceremonial meetings (concerning agendas, reviews, retrospectives)
o Ensuring the teams’ full comprehension of user stories to establish story points with precision
o Communicating the advancement of each sprint to management to ensure constant progress and improvement
Your missions are as follows:
o Creating new applications and improving existing functions
o Following along with projects, functional specifications, development, production, and documentation
o Developing within respect to the client’s imperative production guidelines
o Analyzing bugs, finding the cause, and proposing solutions
o Writing up the technical documentation destined for both internal and external
Experience: 5 to 7 years minimum in programming
Degree or education: BAC +5 / Engineering degree
Desired start-date: as soon as possible
Working week: 35h / week
|Opening B:||1 person|
|Field:||Sr. Audio Signal Processing Engineer|
|Description:||You will be working in a challenging environment to invent and develop the next generation of audio processing, rendering and capture technology for mixed reality devices.
- Design, prototype, demonstrate and implement innovative audio signal processing technology, including spatial audio rendering, fidelity enhancement, and microphone signal processing.
- Collaborate effectively and proactively within a team responsible for the design and deployment of a complex audio subsystem under strict schedule and architectural constraints.
- Create clear and thorough documentation for internal and cross-functional reference.
- Generate new and unique IP.
- Extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in designing and implementing advanced audio signal processing algorithms.
- Extensive experience in C/C++ and Matlab
- Solid working knowledge of audio, acoustics, and psychoacoustics
- Experience with professional software design tools and techniques (this means, at a minimum: using software version control systems, performing regular code reviews of your own and/or other people’s code, planning and operating in an Agile/Scrum type environment)
- Spatial audio, artificial reverberation, audio effects/enhancement, virtual/augmented reality
- Acoustic echo cancellation and beam forming, speech processing and recognition, wake-on-voice.
- Experience with Android/Linux; Android NDK; Github/Gerrit, Perforce
- Max/MSP, AudioMulch (or similar), Python, Faust, C#
- Game audio: Unity/Unreal engines; Wwise, FMOD, or Fabric middleware; OpenAL, EAX
- Binaural and multichannel audio, Ambisonics, VBAP, object-based immersive audio
- Digital audio workstations, plugin development, sound design/editing
- Experience with technical publication and patent application/prosecution.
- MS in Computer Science is required
- PhD is preferred
|Updated on 2017/09/28.|