Acepodia Biotech LLC (previously, Adheren)
首頁 > 職缺
|Company:||Acepodia Biotech LLC (previously, Adheren)|
|Location:||Hillsborough, CA, USA|
|Introduction:||Acepodia is a biotechnology company focusing on cancer immunotherapy. We have developed our core technology platform, antibody cell conjugation (ACC™), to attach antibodies directly to immune cells, such as T cells. Using this methodology, we have developed an anti-cancer T cell therapy, called ACE-T (Antibody Conjugated Effector T cells). ACE-T has been validated both in vitro and in vivo, presenting promising treatment possibilities in a variety of cancer types. We are currently validating ACE-T technology in human clinical trials. Relative to other cell-based immunotherapy approaches, ACE-T technology requires no genetic engineering of T cells and has a substantially improved dose-titration capability. ACE-T approach is readily compatible with any developed and future antibodies|
|Description:||Drug development including preclinical and CMC parts of our cell therapy drug:
1. In vitro tumor killing assay.
2. In vivo animal studies of efficacy
3. In vivo animal studies of safety
4. CAR-NK or CAR-T research and discovery
5. Collaboration with Stanford University on T cell therapy and autoimmune disease therapy.
6. Cell culture and flow cytometry assay
7. Support Regulatory affairs to make our first cell therapy drug to IND and clinical trials.
8. QC cell product (ex: the ones shipped from Taiwan).
|Updated on 2017/08/15.|