首頁 > 職缺
|Location:||Palo Alto, California, US|
|Industry:||Healthcare PE/VC fund manager|
|Introduction:||Founded in 1996, Vivo Capital is a healthcare investment firm focused on investing in and building high quality companies in the U.S. and China. With more than $1.7 billion under management, Vivo employs a unique multi-pronged strategy of identifying and working with companies with promising development stage and commercial stage therapeutic products in the U.S. and revenue stage companies in China. Vivo Capital has offices in Palo Alto, California, Shanghai, and Beijing, China.
At Vivo Capital, we leverage our internal expertise in evaluating data to generate outsized returns for company founders and employees as well as for our investors. Vivo invests primarily in later development stage pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the U.S. and in revenue stage healthcare companies in greater China. Vivo assists its portfolio companies in both countries in forging cross-border partnerships, enabling the companies to acquire new products and expand the market for their existing products. In addition to making investments in existing companies, Vivo also builds companies from scratch to pursue compelling opportunities together with experienced management teams. Finally, a portion of every Vivo fund is invested directly into public therapeutics companies. Despite its focus on companies with later-stage products, Vivo is willing to work with companies (and their founders) that may not have significant infrastructure. We invest in companies with promising products at all financing stages (Series A to public companies), and work closely with founders and management to complete the development and commercial launch of those products and achieve a successful exit.
|Field:||Analyst, focusing on healthcare investment|
|Description:||We offer 2 position as an analyst, focusing on healthcare investment. The person will work with one senior partner and closely work with a Principal level staff to deal with real investment work in PE/VC fund world.
• Work as part of a small team to develop independent and fact-based investment recommendations, providing creative and new ideas
• Perform technique analysis on new therapeutics and medical devices
• Review the preclinical development package of new drug candidates including animal data, toxicity data, CMC package and clinical trial protocol
• Performing market and competition analysis on the investment opportunity
• Assist in the preparation of investment documents and other presentations
• Assist in monitoring and management of current portfolio companies
• Interface with internal/external legal, tax, finance and various support staff.