首頁 > 職缺
|Location:||Santa Clara, US|
|Introduction:||NVIDIA —INVENTOR OF THE GPU
The GPU has proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science. It started out as an engine for simulating human imagination, conjuring up the amazing virtual worlds of video games and Hollywood films. Today, NVIDIA’s GPU simulates human intelligence,
running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.Today, NVIDIA is increasingly known as “the AI computing company.”
|Opening A:||3 persons|
|Description:||You will work with the latest Cloud and High Performance Computing architectures for Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, and with many scientific researchers, developers, and customers to create improved workflows and develop new, differentiated solutions. In addition you will evangelize and influence the NVIDIA GPU Computing experience.
There will be many projects and tasks over the course of a year, including:
• Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC and Cloud architectures to support Artificial Intelligence research and applications.
• Find innovative applications of NVIDIAs visual computing technologies across from Cloud end-point to core infrastructure
• Develop GPU-accelerated applications, design examples and solutions using NVIDIA technologies.
• Document all aspects of research and benchmarking results to contribute to the knowledge base of NVIDIA
• Develop effective curriculum and training content for data scientists and software developers
• Product testing and qualification at customer premises (if required) including, reviewing, identifying, reproduction of customer bugs.
|Upated on 2017/04/14.|