Clean Wave Technologies
首頁 > 職缺
|Company:||Clean Wave Technologies|
|Location:||Mountain View, California, USA (Silicon Valley)|
|Employees:||27 (updated on 2017/04/25)|
|Industry:||Automotive , New Energy Vehicles|
|Introduction:||Clean Wave Technologies develops and manufactures advanced electric drive systems for electric and hybrid electric vehicles. Clean Wave combines patented and proprietary technology in electric motors, power electronics, and software controls, along with world-class design and state-of-the-art manufacturing, to produce drive systems that are significantly higher performance, but at the same time more cost-effective, than any other competing systems in the world.|
|Field:||EE or CS or ME to work on the next generation of electric drive systems, which comprises of the motor, control unit, and software|
|Description:||Project: Electrical Engineering
Term: 2017 TBD
Reporting to: Director Electrical and Software Engineering
The Project: Clean Wave Technologies, Inc. seeks an electrical engineer to engage in a full-time project, dates TBD. The ideal candidate will work with the Electrical Engineering department with testing, design, manufacturing or other E.E. related tasks related to the drive control units of Clean Wave’s drive systems.
About Clean Wave Technologies
Clean Wave Technologies is a growth-stage start-up company that develops and manufactures advanced electric drive systems for electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
We combine our patented and proprietary technology in electric machines, power electronics, and software controls, along with world-class design and state-of-the-art manufacturing, to produce drive systems with unrivaled higher performance, yet at significantly lower cost than our competition.
Transportation electrification is projected to grow into a multi-trillion dollar industry over the next 10 years, and with our focus on increasing the performance and driving down the cost of these key electric powertrain components, Clean Wave is well positioned to expand rapidly with the market.
Working under the direction of the Director, Electrical & Software Engineer the engineer’s primary focus will work the engineering staff including testing and other activities that occur in a fast-paced, diverse, R&D start up environment involving high-technology control systems.
We are looking for a collaborative, hands-on individual who is a team player; highly detail oriented, enthusiastic, excited about contributing to the leading edge of vehicle and clean technologies, and has an unwavering commitment to engineering excellency, best practices, and systems reliability.
· Support Engineering Staff
· Support R&D tasks
· Design functional tests to support product requirements
· Setup and monitoring of testing
· Maintain document traceability to those requirements
· Preparation of documents for technical/design reviews
· Conduct review
· An advanced degree, from an accredited institution, ideally with a focus on Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· Highly proficient with Matlab/Simulink including
o Float point modeling
o Fixed point modeling
o HDL auto coding
o FPGA in loop testing
· Experience with Xilinx FPGA’s
· Intermediate level of familiarity with induction machine simulation and motor controls
· Ability to use basic laboratory equipment such as scope, meter, soldering iron etc
· Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
· Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven technical/professional knowledge
· Internal and external customer focused and detail-oriented
· Possess high level of integrity; adaptable to change
(updated on 2017/04/26)
|Posted on 2017/04/07.|