首頁 > 職缺
|Location:||UC Berkeley, Berkeley, California, USA|
|Industry:||Bio tech, IoT|
|Introduction:||BioInspira harnesses biology to provide real-time chemical leak detection by utilizing remote sensor networks.
We create bio-based chemical sensor array with receptors designed to accurately target gaseous molecules with high sensitivity and selectivity. This design process is well developed in the pharmaceutical industry, and enables us to develop new sensors in less than 4 months.
Our first product is a sensor-enabled detection grid for natural gas leaks, providing real-time and remote monitoring to allow the natural gas industry to recoup significant portion of the annual $5B value of natural gas leaking from its infrastructure. In addition, we have also developed sensors that can provide highly accurate and real-time measurement of moisture within pipelines and for other industries for quality assurance and control.
|Field:||Molecular and cellular biology and materials scientists|
|Description:||At BioInspira, we are bringing next generation biomaterial-based chemical sensor to the world, which will enable wide area detection of airborne chemicals remotely and in real-time, creating the next generation of infrastructure for industry.
We are looking for two passionate full time candidate to join our team with experience in molecular and cellular biology and materials science. Ideal candidate should have working experience in laboratory techniques primarily in phage engineering (phage display), material characterization and modification. Responsibilities include:
1. Perform routine characterization on organic substrates
2. Carry research projects with project scientists. This include selecting and modifying surface of the core sensor material using enzymatic, catalytic, and chemical processes for the goal of improving sensor performance in terms of selectivity, sensitivity, as well as longevity.
3. Periodically perform phage display against specific target compounds
4. Record all data in organized fashion or data logging and record-keeping; clear data collection experience is required
5. Be a self-motivator and able to work with minimal guidance and supervision (we are a start-up!); need keen attention to detail
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to experience the top biotech startup culture in the world, come join us!
(updated on 2017/04/17)
|Updated on 2017/4/17.|